What does a
marketing professional from
Universidad del Pacífico do?
They are responsible
marketing leaders, committed to creating value through innovation in relevant products and services that generate well-being for consumers and profitability for companies. They differ by:
- Innovate in products and services that create added value for consumers
- Being an expert in identifying trends and consumer needs based on market knowledge and an specialist in communication, advertising and digital marketing as strategic resources.
- Stand as a professional who makes strategic marketing and business management decisions based on quantitative and qualitative information
- Managing the different brands in a creative and efficient way within a globalized and competitive environment
Know the job field of the
- Our graduates occupy strategic positions in a wide range of alternatives in the labor field.
- They can work in brand management in consumer products or service companies in any field, in advertising and media agencies, in consulting firms or market research companies, retail companies, digital marketing, e-commerce or in their own startups.
- Likewise, the profile of the university marketing graduate adapts to the needs of an increasingly competitive, globalized and technological market.