What do Management graduates from Universidad del Pacífico do?
Management graduates from Universidad del Pacífico are empowered professionals who:
- Lead talent, because they orientate the actions of human groups in a particular direction, inspiring action values and focusing on the development of human and business capital.
- Analyze, promote and manage change that is necessary and better adapts to their reality, and are continuously learning.
- Take risks involving the task of starting their own businesses.
- Study the business environment and their competitors from a business vision.
- Anticipate scenarios and take action in a proactive manner.
Where do Management graduates from Universidad del Pacífico work?
Management graduates occupy managerial positions in the country's leading companies:
- In organizations from the public and private sectors, in the areas of business management, human resources, marketing, operations, international business, etc.
- In non-profit organizations (NGOs) or in their own businesses, as they are prepared to create and manage innovative entrepreneurship projects.