What does a Global Manager of
Universidad del Pacífico do?
Our graduates have a professional development approach based on three key concepts that begin with the management of resources and capacities, understanding of cultural diversity and strategic vision for business internationalization.
- Understand and respect cultural diversity when doing business in international markets
- Identify and develop internationalization opportunities for companies
- Manage contact networks for the internationalization of the company
- Have analytical skills, critical thinking and research applied to international business
Know the labor field of a
- In exporting, importing and multinational companies due to their graduate profile.
- In government agencies, as responsible for export promotion, foreign direct investment, as well as commercial offices abroad.
- In national and international institutions and associations such as chambers of commerce.
- In service companies, such as custom agencies, warehouses, international transport companies, consulting firms, etc.
- In international organizations for profit or non-profit (NGOs), responsible for the formulation, management and implementation of projects related to the internationalization of the company. These are proposed to international cooperation institutions and fair trade chains, among others.