Why study Finance?
Financial markets require professionals focused on managing tools which optimize investment decision-making and mitigate risks.
Finance students at Universidad del Pacífico develop knowledge about the international and local financial environment in order to contribute to the development of the stock market and financial culture in Peru.
Why choose Universidad del Pacífico to study Finance?
- Universidad del Pacífico is the only university in Peru offering a degree in Finance.
- The professors hold Master's and Doctorate degrees from the world's leading universities.
- Finance students have a Bloomberg financial laboratory for practical learning on financial markets.
- The curriculum is in line with the CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) international certification.
- The academic training of Finance students is rigorous, with a wide focus on Economics and quantitative topics.
- It has the largest graduate network, who occupy the highest finance positions in the market. Get to know them here!