- A photocopy of the applicant's DNI, Carné de Extranjería or valid passport (on both sides).
- Carnet-sized color front photograph (dark clothes, white background, not wearing glasses or hats), and less than six months old.
- English language certificate recognized by the University, both the original and a hard copy (Optional)*.
- School Transcript from 1st to 5th years of secondary school.
- Original syllabi of the courses already studied and seeking validation, duly sealed and authenticated by the university of origin.
*The list of English Certificates accepted by the University can be found in the Successful Applicant Guide, on the UP Portal. Applicants who do not hold such certificate at the moment of entry confirmation may submit it at any point during their studies at the Academic Services and Records (SAR) Office. They may also sit the English proficiency examination from the Universidad del Pacífico Language Center on the dates appearing on the Successful Applicant Guide.