Upon finishing 5th year of secondary school, Selected applicants should:
- Remain in the upper fifth of their class.
- In the event that a selected applicant ends 5th year of secondary outside the upper fifth, they should undergo an additional evaluation process as a condition to confirm their entry to the University.
Submit the following documents:
- Academic Performance Certificate (Form AD4)
- A photocopy of the applicant's DNI, Carné de Extranjería or valid passport.
- Carnet-sized color front photograph (dark clothes, white background, not wearing glasses or hats), and less than six months old.
- English language certificate recognized by the University, both the original and a hard copy (Optional)*.
- School Transcript from 1st to 5th years of secondary school.
*The list of English Certificates accepted by the University can be found in the Successful Applicant Guide, on the UP Portal. Applicants who do not hold such certificate at the moment of entry confirmation may submit it at any point during their studies at the Academic Services and Records (SAR) Office. They may also sit the English proficiency examination from the Universidad del Pacífico Language Center on the dates appearing on the Successful Applicant Guide.