1. The Academic Performance Certificate (Form AD4) is a mandatory requirement for the procedure of entry confirmation. This document can be downloaded from the UP Portal.
2. All documents issued in a language different from Spanish should have an Official Translation (Traducción Oficial) into Spanish.
3. Applicants who studied secondary school abroad need to have their School Transcripts validated by the Peruvian Ministry of Education.
4. Under no circumstances will applicants be allowed to change their chosen course or admission route.
5. An applicant will be considered an “Admitted Applicant” and will be entitled to a place at the University on meeting the following requirements:
- Being selected in the evaluation process of Selective Admission.
- Submitting the original documents for entry confirmation at the Admissions Office within the established deadline.
- Selected applicants studying in 5th year of secondary school should complete the school year keeping the required academic performance.