Why study the Degree in Marketing?
The degree in Marketing at Universidad del Pacífico appeared as a response to the demands of an increasingly globalized and competitive market. Brands are facing a growing offer of products, an accelerated technological change, a sharp growth in digital media and high saturation and fragmentation in the media. In response to these needs, Universidad del Pacífico proposes a different profile for professionals specialized in marketing: they are prepared to respond to the market's challenges, they prioritize the creation of added value for consumers and society as a main objective, without neglecting the results for the company.
Why choose Universidad del Pacífico to study Marketing?
- Marketing professionals from Universidad del Pacífico are different in that they have received solid analytical training for decision-making which enables them to face the challenges of globalized markets with a vision to the future and an innovative approach. Their training is complemented with quantitative methodologies which enable creating and sustaining marketing strategies in the short, medium and long term, as well as evaluating their profitability
- It is the only Degree in marketing in Peru internationally accredited by the prestigious AACSB, the most important accreditation body for business schools.
- It has been the academic sponsor of the Effie Prizes for effective advertising from its beginnings in Peru, twenty years ago. The Effies, created by the American Marketing Association, are recognized by advertisers and agencies as one of the most significant prizes at an international level. They are awarded in over eigthy countries.
- They are organizers of the Marketing Summit, an annual congress featuring important international speakers from globally recognized companies —such as Google, Coca-Cola, Procter & Gamble and others— which feature the latest innovations and trends.
- It offers contact with the market's reality through conferences like Marketing 4sharing, where marketing executives from leading companies participate by sharing their strategies and best practices with the students, thereby complementing their academic training.
- The degree offers access to an Eye tracking Laboratory with cutting-edge equipment for visual monitoring and facial expression reading. This tool enables students to perform various studies on advertising, catalogs, packaging, labels, web page functionality and product exhibition, among others.