Why study the Degree in International Business?
The need to increase exports and to internationalize companies is the main characteristic of competitiveness in a globalized world. The country requires Global Managers who manage companies strategically and competitively, in order to consolidate, increase and seize the opportunities that international markets and the different free trade agreements are generating, in such a way that they enable us to improve our international performance.
Why choose Universidad del Pacífico to study International Business?
- Universidad del Pacífico trains the Global Managers Peru needs through solid multidisciplinary training. With a competence-based approach and skills development, they can work in international markets.
- Graduates are international entrepreneurs who identify and develop business opportunities in an international context.
- International Business students complement theory with practice through visits to various international companies, as well as the possibility of doing internships abroad.
- The degree in International Business is accredited by AACSB*. Due to the high standards demanded by this organization, only 5% of universities and business schools worldwide have this accreditation.
- The Program is a member of AIB International Business (USA), EIBA European International Business Academy (Europe), ACEDE, Scientific Association of Economics and Management, leading associations of academics and specialists in the field of International Business. *AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)