- Applicant's valid identity card (DNI). Foreign nationals need to submit their Carné de Extranjería or valid passport.
- Report Card, Transcript or Certificate of Grades from 1st to 5th years of secondary school.
- High-quality, carnet-sized color front photograph (wearing dark clothing, on a white background, not wearing glasses or hats), in JPG format. The photograph should be from a photographic studio and should be at most one month old at the moment of registration.
- Personal statement describing the most important aspects of the applicant's life, family history and reasons for their vocational choice (text length: two pages maximum, Arial 11 type, single line spacing).
- University transcript Applicants who studied at a foreign university should submit transcripts signed and sealed by the Peruvian Consulate in the university's country and by the Peruvian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Academic performance certificate from the university of origin
- University degree, professional certificate or title.
Once the documents have been approved by the Admissions Office, applicants will be considered “Selected”. Later, selected applicants should start the procedure of entry confirmation to be considered “Admitted Applicants” to the University.