Wharton Global Consulting Practicum – WGCP (Optional)
At the WGCP-UP program, Universidad del Pácifico’s Master’s diploma students and Wharton School’s MBA participants team up in a international consulting team that proposes Peruvian companies strategies and action plans needed to penetrate US markets.
1. Main client companies include:
Aedes (Arequipa), Alicorp S.A. (Lima), Creditex (Lima), Incasur (Lima), Jorvic (Lima), Michell and Cia. (Arequipa), Mincetur (Lima), Pats (Lima), South West Marble & Stone (Lima), Topy Top (Lima), Vinos Tacama (Ica,), Wayra (Lima).
The program includes working sessions with clients, working meetings in Lima and Pennylsivania, videoconferencing and workshops to hone consultancy skills. Project results are presented at Wharton´s May Colloquium,
2. Business Missions
Univesidad del Pacífico’s Postgraduate School organizes study mission to renowned European, Asian and American institutions and companies where students may expand their view of the business world.
3. Programs include, among others:
Doing Business with Sillicom Valley
Doing Business with India
Doing Business with Brazil
Doing Business with China
Doing Business with Europe
MBA STUDENTS AND ALUMNI SERVICES
Learning and Research Resources Center (CRAI)
Open shelf resource center providing immediate access to books and publications
Symphony (integrated library management system)
“Virtual Library,” providing access to thousands of academic journals
Over 50,000 books, available to our Postgraduate School’s students and alumni
A program created to promote and incentivize social innovation and train innovative socially committed leaders.
UP ENTREPRENEURSHIP CENTER
A center to promote business ventures and encourage entrepreneurship through activities to awaken and leverage business developments.
The alumni network and our Placement Service provide students and alumni the following facilities:
- Access to international agreements leading to emerging business opportunities
- Executive-level talks, lectures and other activities where specialized opinion leaders discuss relevant business, economic and social topics.
- Possibility to discuss state of the art personal marketing, career planning, compensation negotiations, high impact resumes and networking with Headhunters, thanks to our strategic alliance with Right Management, a world leader in career development and talent management.