Students who belong to universities that have no agreements with Universidad del Pacífico, "Free Movers" or "Study Abroad" can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating their interest to study at this University.
The requested documents for application are the following:
- Official Transcripts from your home university.
- Copy of the 1st page / data page of your passport.
- Copy of the International Health Insurance.
- 01 passport size color photo on white background.
- Proof of financial resources (minimum $ (USD) 3,500) to cover expenses in Lima.
For the 2018 academic year, the tuition and administration cost for visiting students (whose universities do not have an agreement with Universidad del Pacífico) is US$ (USD)110.
In addition, the cost per credit is US$ (USD) 335, and the minimum number of credits the students must take is twelve (12).
Important dates 2018-II academic semester:
07.09.2018 - 20.07.2018 – Intensive Spanish Program
- 07.20.2018 – Publication of the official course list
- 07.30.2018 – Online Enrollment
08.06-2018 - 08.10.2018 – Mandatory welcome session and welcome week (Buddy Team)
- 08.13.2018 – Start of the second academic semester
- 08.24.2018 – Last day to withdraw from courses (12: 00 m)
- 12.01.2018 – Last day of final exams
- 12.07.2018 – Exam return due date